×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Federico Carro
    Federico Carro
    Federico Carro is an Italian author known for creating a series of fantasy novels titled, The King of Light, and its spin-off, The Knight of Light. His fantasy work has had several editions in English and has won several awards in the literary and cinematographic fields through numerous Italian and foreign film festivals and competitions.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The King of Light the Order of the Dark Gods
G
0
0
0
271
0

swap_vert

Fairy-tale fantasy in a modern key, with some classic hints, "The King of Light, the Order of the Dark Gods" is a novel that combines the intimate notes of the delicate love story between the protagonists: Fedrick and Isabel. The story of the young crusader leads the reader through evocative atmospheres, enchanted places, and unique and particular characters to a Turin as coveted as it is mysterious. This will lead Fedrick to understand that all areas of that world are governed by the Order of the Dark Gods and that what he wants will be part of an ever-bigger and more difficult plan to manage. A story full of unexpected events, unpredictable and always dynamic, through a totally new world to discover.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X