×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Coldoctober
    Coldoctober

    *update* all new/revised chapters will be posted on Inkitt ?
    Okay, So a few things about myself. I like cold weather, sour candy, watching anime. I love writing even though I’m not particularly good at it. My grammar is horrible so grammar peeps don’t come after me please. I speak a lot of Spanglish so my writing always has a hint of my culture.

    I don't know how long I'll keep up with my story, I usually write something I like, get distracted or bored and start something new. I have another account on Wattpad before anyone starts thinking that there's another person plagiarizing. I just wanted to be on something new. Any whoo …Hope ya'll enjoy my short stories or don’t ?
    See more
campaign Request update 0
I accidentally summoned a Demon and I call him Fred
PG-13
34.5K
5
19
3.1K
11

MK liked to call herself the minor character in everyone else's story. She didn't mind it, in fact she preferred it. Nobody wants to deal with the effects of being the main character and go through the 'development process'. Now unfortunately for MK, she did not get that luxury. After summoning a demon with utmost powerful abilities, MK finds herself thrown into the school of Parnorma where spiritual abilities and powerful summonings is the determination of popularity and superiority in the classes. 

As MK and her annoying companion "Fred" disguising as a spiritual guide in the lower level classes, she struggles to keep her powers hidden and find the truth on why would anyone would murder her mom 

X