×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Eskienskz
    Eskienskz
    Hello, I am Eskienskz!

    I have a few passion-projects that I like to share stories from, all of which are in the fantasy genre.

    I hope you enjoy my stories and I appreciate feedback! Don't be afraid to ask me questions.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
An Excerpt from The Beast of Könıștıžjě
PG-13
1.1K
0
1
572
1

The Kingdom of Rıžjekâ is trembling, plagues and civil unrest are causing fractures across the Ikažjaf peninsula. King Nıšržjobko IV's head bares a heavy slanted crown, the logistical and mental nightmare of trying to keep his kingdom from crumbling is rippling his mind and his entire court. His High Advisor, Kațlyj, is working to secure his King's position, which in-turn will secure him his own. A fractured Rıžjekâ means no home and no power.

One of his projects for ensuring a united Rıžjekâ is maintaining loyalty from key Banner-Lords and strongholds. Lord Bjyaščenyâ and his Castle Könıștıžjě become his first target. He sent seven envoys to meet and hold feast with the Lord and ensure his loyalty.

This story follows those envoys and the events that unfold over the course of their travels. This version is simply just an excerpt from the story.

Footnotes are indicated by apostrophes.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X