×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The Powerless Boy is Truly a Monster
R
3.8K
0
0
724
1

In the beauty of this new-found world, where superhumans walked among ordinary humans, a young boy named Akio stood out. Originating in Tokyo, he made his way into a world filled with powers with nothing but his own wit.


Despite being born into a world of extraordinary abilities, Akio found solace in his lack of powers. He knew he was different, not in the sense of possessing superhuman strength or incredible abilities, but in the realm of intellect and strategy.


Akio's IQ was unmatched by anyone in the city. With his vast knowledge, he excelled in creating intricate plans and devising formidable counter-measures against the superhumans' powers.


While others remained clueless and only deemed him as a powerless boy, Akio remained content with his lack of powers. He understood that he had something far more valuable: the ability to outsmart them. And so, he embraced his powerlessness, allowing it to fuel his determination to level the playing field.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X