×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Decker Immanuel
    Decker Immanuel
    Hello there, my name is Deker Immanuel. I have been writing since I could hold a pen, my writing has gotten me through the worst moments of life. It's has been my escape throughout my life, I am here to start releasing works that I have been working on for so long. I also have hopes in getting a few of my first books published as soon as next year. I am not a professional but I hope to be one day, to have my own studio to write as much and as often as I can would be the best job for me.
    So please check out my works and be as harsh as you can, critics makes me better, I have always believe that.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Seven in One
PG-13
42.6K
1
0
1.7K
0

Destiny Myers was a lot of things, some called her a hero, some called her a fighter, some called her strong. A few called her big sister, one called her daughter, and one used to call her mother. That one had long since died and it was all her fault. It has been nearly ten years since that horrible day, and since than Destiny has locked herself away in her wonderful home that was made for more than one person. A home whose door would stay locked forever, until one day someone came banging on that door. A small child named Lola Summers. 

And she needed help. 

Lola Summer is a unique girl even for the old group of people across the world with jepei energy. She seems to hold seven different personalities inside of her small body, seven that can take control of her body based on the emotions she is feeling. Lola wants a lot of things, a safe home, a loving family, to never be a weapon that others want her to be. All of that seemed impossible until one day she woke up on Destiny's steps. And this odd woman took her in to protect her from another who wanted nothing more than to Destroy Lola and weaponize the other seven. They were strong, and she was weak. 

Together, Lola and Destiny try to start a life together, to make new friends and strong allies. To try and be a family, but both seem to have one demon that won't stop chasing them. One that only wants what lies inside of Lola, she tried this once with Ruth. Destiny would never let her try this again, 

She would rather die before that happened. 

(This is gonna be the last of the three stories I am gonna work on here, the other two being Project Exodus and Chasing my Mother's Sins. How this will work is every other week I am gonna work on the projects here. This week was about working and posting this new story and chasing my mother's sins, the following week is gonna be about the 2nd batch of chapters for Project Exodus. So I hope you enjoy.) 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X