×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    M@st3rM1nd404
    M@st3rM1nd404
    Hello people. Ima just say stuff about me. I go by Lia. My favorite color is blue. I love to read, and draw. I am obsessed with anime. Although I love to write, I can’t really say I good at it. Hmmmm…and yeah I don’t know.
    what else to say. So let’s get lost on the journey of life(if you know where that came from can we friends)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Born From The Ashes
G
2.0K
0
2
1.1K
2

Scarlet is a child of heroes. She has been surrounded by them her entire life. After being wronged by them for so long she realised something. The term "heroes" is simply a fancy way of saying "villain." Heroes are villains who have perfected the art of wrapping themselves in gold, binding you people of the city from their true intentions. These 'Heroes' must be eliminated. Someone must do it. But will Scarlett be the one to do it?  Will she stand up when faced against those so called “Heroes”? Or will she cower, to afraid to fight? Her fate is still unknown. But what is certain? Things will shift. Whether they know it or not….

X