×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    KM Ramos
    KM Ramos
    A writer, a copywriter, and a reader. I like writing all the things that come to mind.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Under the Roof of the Righteous
PG-13
6.9K
0
0
853
2

Ysabelle Darlington is the only daughter of the Darlington duchy. Despite their darling-like last name, their household operates where the strong and powerful earn their keep in the house. They were also known to be the ones running the assassination and thieves guild of the world.

Lucky for her, it wasn't her first time living that life. Because as far as she knew, she already died as Ysabelle Darlington along with her family as traitors to the Empire. All because of a family feud between the two duchies, the Darlingtons and the Eatons.

After their deaths, she reincarnated as someone from Earth where she grew up as an otaku nerd who's into 2D boys. But an accident happened and she died before she could even make a pull. And now, it seems she's going to live as Ysabelle Darlington once again.

However, armed with the survival skills of the 21st modern-day Earth, she's determined not to become her past self. But...during the moment when she was sent to kill someone in her first life, she was kidnapped instead. Not only that, she became a hostage to the family that was responsible for her family's death.

Will she be able to right the wrongs in her first life? Will she save herself and her family from death and ruination this time by being under the roof of their enemies? What will she do if she discovers something more about herself along the way?

More importantly...can she survive being under the roof of the righteous?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X