×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    艾偲頡
    艾偲頡
    大家好,我是艾偲頡(CJ ERA)。我是一位熱愛寫詩、長篇小說和其他文學創作的作家。我的筆下世界是一個架空的奇幻地方,充滿了冒險和奇蹟。在這裡,文字和畫筆是我表達情感的工具,我的長篇小說則以日記形式呈現,帶領你進入我的想像世界。請隨時探索我的作品,我期待著與你分享這個充滿藝術和故事的旅程!

    Hello, I'm CJ ERA, also known as 艾偲頡. I'm a passionate writer who specializes in poetry, long-form fiction, and other literary creations. My literary world is a fantastical realm of adventures and wonders, set in an alternate universe. Here, words and brushes are my tools of expression, and my long-form fiction takes the form of a diary-style narrative, inviting you into my imaginative realm. Feel free to explore my works, as I look forward to sharing this journey filled with art and stories with you!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
  • Subscription plans
    贊助偲頡到櫻377星球喝花草茶企劃
    這是筆者偲頡第一個開的訂閱計劃,她想一步一腳印慢慢準備出發去和遠在櫻377星的青玥城,那位繪香小姐喝花草茶,聊聊人生,聊聊大家都愛的紫色。如果您也想幫偲頡有一天能和她相聚,請訂閱吧!(除了這以外,並沒有其他任何實質的優惠和優先權)
    US$2 /month
    JOIN
Erika's Diary, the girl from the city of Emerald
PG-13 Paid content
1.4K
0
0
983
6

Hi Gals and Guys, 

I am CJ Era, 

This is my first novel posted here, and it is also my first story that I am still writing and developing.

The story takes place on a fictional planet called Hana 377. Why is it called Hana 377? It has 300 days a year, 7 seasons, and 7 days a week.

This story is about Erika. It is her diary for each day (please forgive her if she does not have a diary every day due to physical discomfort caused by the plot). This diary-style story is of varying lengths, and not every entry is long or short. It is not always happy or sad every day.

Hope you will enjoy it, (So far my plan is to update it every week twice). 

By, 

​​​​​​​CJ 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X