×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Strained Effort
G
694
0
0
147
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

swap_vert

I got married at the age of eighteen, just the same time my dad died and its been two years now, my mom thinks it will be best if i got married early and take care of myself. I don't know what that means because, what dad left behind is enough to cater for the next two generations just.

I have two older siblings, we have different fathers. My older sister Rhaima, is the first, she'll be twenty-five in july while, my brother Kamal, is the second, he is twenty three years old.

I am the youngest of the three, the only daughter of my father, i am twenty and my name is Zoya. My mother believes a man is worthy only when he his wealthy. Her first marriage to a millionaire came crashing down after his business hit the curve and bills became impossible to pay, my mother divorced him and took custody of my siblings, courtesy of my late grandma.

My husband Zain is an amazing person, he's  twenty-seven years old, chocolate, tall, cool headed and collected. He made me comfortable to the point were the fear of getting married, flew out the window.

Or so i thought.

He is not only handsome but wealthy, exactly what my mom loves in a man. Rhaima is twenty four and single but, mom thinks she has all the time in the world to grow up than, when compared to me.

Her word not mine.

Two years ago, Zain came back tired from a meeting with red roses and chocolate in a white box, it wasn't my favorite but, i just didn't see the need to correct him. 

I remember taking his tie off and him holding on to my wrist and pulling me down to seat on his laps.

I need to talk to you Zoya, he said rubbing his thumbs on my chin. You look beautiful in this, i love it, he hummed.

I blushed, fiddling with his tie.

Look at me.

I can't i whispered..

Why? He asked, his voice deep and tired, a perfect combination.

I don't know, i whispered, hiding my face in my palms.

Stop, c'mon. You're beautiful, too beautiful to hide that from me. You're my wife too, baby, am a proud owner.

I giggled meekly, groaning at his attempt to rile me in. You're handsome too, and i don't regret having you for a husband.

Are you sure about that Zoya?

I nodded, I'm sure Zain.

Suddenly remembering his requests, what do you want to talk about? 

He accidentally rolled his eyes, something i observed and concluded a long time ago, he does whenever he's silently thinking to himself.

Do you want to go back to school?

I panicked, jerking off but not enough to fall off his lap. He reposition himself and pulled me in closer to himself leaving no room for me to adjust my body.

What  do you love doing, he asked in a serious tone.

Taking care of old people....i want to be a nurse.

Hmmm!!! Nurse..

Not bad for you baby girl.

Thank you but, i paused, not sure if what i was about to say next will affect the mood positively or negatively...

Go on baby...

Are you sure, Zain.

Always, he said rubbing his cheeks to mine.

Okay but i need you to look at me, i commanded poorly.

He laughed out loud, his chest vibrating on my palms. Are you copying me now, sugar?

I guess, maybe sweetheart.

Sweetheart?🤨, i love that..

I smacked his chest lightly, i always call you that...

His laughter only increased more and more, i know sugar, today, seem to have a different attachment to it. 

Zain, i grumbled.

Okay, okay. Am all ears.

How many kids do you want to have?

That got his attention, at first i thought he was mad and will push me away but he wrapped his long hands around me and said, as many as you can carry but, let's wait until you're done getting your certificate in nursing....




favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X