×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Missa
    Missa
    I am an artist by trade (I painted my PFP) but writing is my secret love. I’m usually too shy to show anything I write to people I know. Would you internet strangers like to be my beta readers?
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Bride from Audun
PG
4.8K
0
0
493
0

What can a girl do to dissuade the affections of a Prince? Adira Craven has done everything she can to sour Prince Cassius’ opinion of her so that she can return to her home country of Audun. However, nothing she has done seems to work. And worse, it only seems to make his affections grow. 

Trapped in a selection of brides for the quiet and sickly Third Prince of Brisaille, the wild and carefree Adira will do anything to not become a princess. But as time passes, will she find that her motives change? And is this Prince Cassius different than what she originally thought? 

Throw in some jealous maidens, a worried older brother who has been forced to accompany her, and a very long list of court rules to learn, will Adira survive this fortnight long selection process unscathed? 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X