×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Byargus
    Byargus
    Hello, my name is Byargus. It is kinda a bit long and hard to pronounce, so you can just call me Argus.

    I write stories that have a sense of realism in them. The ugly parts of the world shoved into your face, but with a mix of beauty to show you, love. Angst and mental trauma are what I mostly work with. After all, you can't have light without a bit of darkness.

    I work as a freelance article writer

    https://www.wattpad.com/user/Bubblebunch
    https://www.launchora.com/argus
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Ground Yourself
PG-13
24.6K
8
40
6.8K
32

Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. 

“I—need… I need my meds.” Where were they? He could already feel his heart starting to beat faster. His breathing was slowly growing erratic, “W-where are my meds? I-I can’t find them!”

Focus, focus, focus. Ground yourself. Three objects… some books. A chair. A window. Four clothing. My blue shirt. Nike sneakers. 

Kei latched onto Stephen's... no, Teff's shoulders for support as he shut his eyes, waiting for the medicine to take effect and waiting for her voice to leave her head. He breathed in and out. Calming breaths. Calm breaths.

“What’s around us, Kei? Come on, talk to me.”

A fake smile and a creature only for him to see.


Tokishima Kei is a young college student, a normal Japanese born  who migrated to America for his studies. However, he wasn't like everybody. Kei suffered from hallucinations and schizophrenia after an incident back when he was in high school that nobody really felt comfortable mentioning. 

All he wants is to live a normal life... and yet it still wouldn't leave. 

Why

X