×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Rosemary Dawson
    Rosemary Dawson
    Hello! Rosemary here, this account will no longer be active anymore as I've grown up and have bigger responsibilities like pursuing my further studies and work. Thank you so much for the continuous support, and I will try to write again someday when I have time. Thank you so much for the Penana community as it has encouraged me to write and have a place to show my enthusiasm with as a child but its time we all grow up now. :)

    But dont worry, I'll still be able to reply if anyone leaves me a notification. Please visit back as I will create a Wattpad account and link it here as if im going to write again, I shall write it there. Thank you!

    For further inquiries or if you want to contact me, feel free to leave an email at:

    [email protected]


    Love you all ❤️,

    18 Year Old Rosemary.


    See more
campaign Request update 0
Our Lolipop Promise
PG-13
119
0
0
1.1K
0

swap_vert

This story is based about a nerdy girl but has another side of beauty existing on her face once she takes off her glasses and let her hair down. She has a long one-sided crush with a the school's fastest and most handsomely guy ever since they were in elementary school. She clearly knows what she wants, what she doesn't need. And she needs to confess before they graduate in Middle School. But she must complete her dream of winning the Grand Cheerleading Competition and both proving him that she can do better. Will romance appear between their relationship or she will not ever see him again when they go to different High School's again?




favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X