×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Ruza Dragic
    Ruza Dragic
    Hey guys! Ruza here and I would like to direct you to my most recent work, Piper Plucked a Petal. It follows a young girl named Piper, who is a child of the winter. In Pipers world, Pykimsklymikkey (children of the winter) are the dominant species of most of the known world. They posses supernatural powers and are all born under snowfall. The book starts with you knowing little to nothing about piper other than her appearance. Throughout the rest of the book details about her and her surrounding world are slowly revealed among attacks, hunts, friends and foes. This book is not for the light hearted and contains a medieval feel that touches on the lack of clear cut good and bad that can sometimes plague the world.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Shells- Beneath The Shell
R On Break
145
0
0
1.2K
0

swap_vert

The Shells are a subspecies of human. They're called Shells because- well, they're known for their lack of personality and feeling. Or at least, that what everyone says. Fayra is a Shell, and she has feelings. Sure, not everyone thinks so, she doesn't exactly show it very well, but she has them, and they're starting to crack her shell- so to speak- but it's not in the way most would think. She's still the same old Fayra, just... different. See, Shells have a layer most don't see, whats hiding in The Shell. Fayra and those around her are about to see what's Beneath the Shell.


There is in this book:

Something you could classify as Magic

Bad Ships

Sarcasm

Blood

Action


Rated R for triggering scenes including but not limited to: Extreme Violence, Crude/Adult Humor, Severe Sarcasm and amazingly stupid decisions. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X