×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
HOLI CELEBRATION AT PEHCHAAN THE STREET SCHOOL
G
1.3K
0
0
128
0

Pehchaan The Street School is an eight year old NGO working in Delhi, India and NCR Delhi at 10 different centres which primarily focuses on the education and skill enhancement of the underprivileged children by providing them education free of cost and giving them wings to fly. Not only academically but we also provide fun and extracurricular activities so that the children can cultivate more knowledge and confidence in their lives. The main aim is to reach out to every child and provide education in the city that is deprived of basic learning resources. The word “Pechchaan” itself means identity thereby; helping every child to create their own identity will define, transform and elevate them. 

Pehchaan The Street School is an organization that is educating 1500+ underprivileged children at different centres with the aim of educating every child and helping them to create a better future for themselves. We also motivate the students to pursue their hobbies as career if there’s a difficulty in studying.

Recently the NGO organized a fundraising activity in the month of January with The Kind Citizen organization. The art workshop which was held was known as Art for Kindness. There was fluid painting and acrylic painting. Everyone who joined enjoyed it thoroughly. 

Now, Pehchaan The Street School is planning to do an event on the festival of Celebration of Joy and Giving that is the festival of colors—HOLI. This Holi, Pehchaan The Street School invites you to join our heartwarming initiative – Pehchaan ki Holi. We aim to spread smiles across the faces of 1500+ underprivileged children across multiple centers in Delhi and Delhi NCR. The program is from 16th of March and 17th of March,2024.

What all activities are included?? 

1. Fun Activities & Student Performances: Experience the vibrancy of Holi through exciting activities and delightful performances by our talented students.

2. A Holistic Drive: Beyond the festivities, our drive includes essential stationery, eatables, and thoughtful gifts for each student, ensuring a holistic celebration.

Donate for the Cause: Your generous contribution can make a significant impact. Each kit costs only 250 INR and covers stationery, food, gifts, sweets, and the joy of Holi celebrations for the students.

Come and join the Holi festival celebration with the students and spread smiles. Link for the donation:- https://www.impaac.org/fundraisers/celebrate-holi-with-1500-underprivileged-children-an-initiative-by-pehchaan-the-street-school/65b9fd92857e5de8ffefe5d4 

All the donations are eligible for a certificate. Fill the form to generate your certificate: https://forms.gle/p6aNGQoTWux2qG6J6 

Call us at +91-9711718972 or write us at [email protected] for more information regarding the same. 

Volunteering with Pehchaan The Street School is a happy and life-changing experience. Come and join the NGO by becoming a volunteer from your city or country and help us in creating a difference in the community and making the child’s life brighter. Hone your personality and add to your work experience by working with Pehchaan The Street School. One can also become the part by donating the stationary or books to the NGO or also by sponsoring any event or a student’s study. If the time doesn’t allow you to become either of them you can always donate some stationary or school books for the study or you can also help the students by organizing workshops for different activities for the development of the students. No child should be left behind in the society, help and join us in this initiative. 

For more details regarding volunteering or internship in different aspects or reach out to us directly through call +91-9711718972 or write us at [email protected] 

 Share & Tag Your Friends For more updates go through the website https://pehchaanstreetschool.org/ and the YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXd4gnTazJh3JugKENt5yog


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X