×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    WahyuMK's Writtings
    WahyuMK's Writtings
    is as a veteran who has experienced countless failures in life. (See more)
    .
    If you enjoy with the story so far, you can support the author in this link :
    https://ko-fi.com/moncake
    .
    (INFORMATION)
    Latest Updated : 11 March 2023
    .
    * Moncake : Mother's object I [ENG] will be posted day by day during Ramadhan.
    * Moncake : Scream of Banshee [ENG] will be posted day by day during Ramadhan
    .
    NOTE :
    Biggest update will be coming in an eternity.
    .
    All the contents here is original. The writtings here are consider as a junk. Even as junk, everyone do not allowed to copy paste, used as other contents with minor modifications, or even stealing the idea unless you get my permission (mostly not if there is nothing benefit for me). Repost also counted as a big sin. However, still allowed to share the story with the real link to original (which mean here) but it doesn't count as a full share of episodes.
    .
    .
    Thanks.
    .
    This page will close slowly, when everyone didn't notice it.
    .


    See more
campaign Request update 0
  • Subscription plans
    Pure Support.
    There is no benefit. This is just pure support. If you really like the writtings, feel free to express yourself by pressing this button. 
    US$2 /month
    JOIN
[ENG] MONCAKE : MOTHER'S OBJECT I
G
15.7K
0
2
989
0

Update post day : Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Plan Schedule : 3 Chapters / week

Three friends went on a vacation while working on a painting assignment from their college art program in Scotland. As a student, Ren had to minimize expenses as much as possible. Therefore, through a pamphlet found online, Ren was lucky to find a recommendation for a beautiful vacation spot.

The asphalt road beside which there was a Villa. Located on the Perthshire highlands and close to the natural landscape of Tay Forest Park. With fauna that enlivens the quiet park such as deer.

Or if you look to the right, the ground slopes down, offering a stunning view of Loch Tay Lake. The breeze is gentle, and the fish are fresh and large.

The three friends had been worried before. This was because before Ren found the villa's location on the pamphlet, they had already visited 3 accommodations and declined to stay because they were expensive, wandering for three hours just looking at the forest stretches beside them.

However, their worries were alleviated after they found the Villa, owned by Lady De Polcester.

Yet...

It was during their stay at Lady De Polcester's Villa that their sense of worry began to grow again.

favorite
coins
1 like
Be the first to like this issue!

X