×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Let's End your Fear
G
3.5K
0
7
1.4K
5

Inside an old hotel, on the steps, lies the blood-soaked, decapitated body of a famous singer- Vivaan Singh. Carefully positioned, legs stretched out, arms crossed over the chest, the most horrifying thing of all is that the singer's head has been replaced by that of a dog.

Later, the forensic team discover that, on the victim's back, the figure '5' has been scrawled in blood.

 At first, Inspector Nakuul Shetty believes that this is a ritualistic killing. But as more bodies surface, he is forced to reassess. All the victims died in the way with the thing they feared the most. 

Their worst nightmares have literally come true. But how could the killer have known? And what links these apparently random victims?

Nakuul finds himself on the trail of an elusive and sadistic killer, someone who apparently has the power to read his victims' minds. Someone who can sense what scares his victims the most. Someone who will stop at nothing to achieve his twisted aim.


IMAGINE YOUR WORST FEAR- THEN MEET YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

X