×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Sproc
    Sproc
    I enjoy writing stories almost as much as I love reading them. My favorites have a little bit of the paranormal/magic and a little bit of snark.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
You Were What You Eat
PG-13
22.9K
0
1
572
0

Not a villain. Not a brooding love-interest. Just a normal, high school vampire. As a vampire, Anna knows about hunting. She knows how to find isolated prey, how to put people at ease, how to leave no trace behind. What she doesn't know about is high school. Students don't pay attention, her English teacher repeats the same lesson for days on end, and why does she seem to be the only one not bolting for the door when the bell rings? With one friend who's obsessed with vampires and another who's not quite what she seems to be, Anna has to learn the rules of high school fast if she wants to remain undetected. As attacks throughout the city increase, suspicions mount. Anna tries to go unnoticed, but when her newfound friend sets out to prove the attacks are being caused by a vampire, Anna is left to wonder if her dark secret will be discovered. And what will happen to her if it is?

favorite
coins
1 like
Be the first to like this issue!

X