×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Bagel
    Bagel
    Current Works: Kiss Me Liar
    Discontinued Works: Belladonna

    Updates every Wednesday.

    Always act as if what you do will make a difference, it does.

    Call me Bagel, I'm a 16 year old high school student in the US that likes to write. Not sure what all I should say but I'm a huge procrastinator and I don't like to finish what I start.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Infatuation
R
0
0
0
62
0

swap_vert

Scarlett is swept off her feet by the charming Jack in a nightclub. Their whirlwind romance leads Scarlett into a world of lavish parties and thrilling escapades. However, Jack's obsession with her begins to take a darker turn, causing Scarlett to question their connection. Will she be able to break free from Jack's dangerous grip, or will she be consumed by the flames of their intense love?

More detailed

In the pulsating lights of the nightclub, Scarlett meets Jack – a charming and enigmatic stranger who sweeps her off her feet with his smooth talk and magnetic presence. As their whirlwind romance unfolds, Scarlett finds herself drawn into Jack's intoxicating world, filled with lavish parties, thrilling escapades, and declarations of undying love. But as their relationship intensifies, Scarlett begins to see a darker side to Jack's obsession with her, leading her to question the true nature of their connection. Will Scarlett be able to break free from Jack's dangerous grip, or will she be consumed by the flames of a love that burns too bright and too fast?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X