×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    queenjazmine27
    queenjazmine27
    Greetings! my fellow peeps. I'm just a person who loves too...

    -Watch and draw anime(mainly romance anime)??
    -Read Fiction books
    -Favorite color is Teal
    -mainly antisocial(will talk sometimes)
    -Fav subject is creative writing (even though it's not really a subject)
    -I'll mainly write when I'm in the mood or when I feel like it
    -like to wear mix match socks
    -LOVE WEARING TIGHTS(they're just so comfy ??)
    -Living the single life


    "Young and vibin throughout the course of life"-Jazmine
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Jazmine's Realm of Creativity and Adventure!
PG
2.8K
0
0
370
0

🎨✨ Welcome to Jazmine's Realm of Creativity and Adventure! ✨📚

Greetings, fellow dreamers and adventurers!

Step into Jazmine's Realm, where the lines between reality and fantasy blur, and imagination knows no bounds. I'm Jazmine, your guide through the enchanting world of art, anime, manga, and all things YA romance.

Here in my corner of the universe, we celebrate the magic of storytelling, the beauty of visual art, and the thrill of embarking on epic adventures through the pages of our favorite tales. From heartwarming romance to epic medieval fantasies, there's something here for every dreamer and storyteller alike.

So grab your sketchbook, cozy up with your favorite manga, and prepare to be whisked away on a journey of creativity, inspiration, and endless possibilities. Together, we'll explore new worlds, uncover hidden treasures, and let our imaginations soar.

Welcome to Jazmine's Realm – where dreams come to life and adventures await around every corner. Let's create some magic together! 🌟📖🎨

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X