×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Ney
    Ney
    I love reading and writing. I feel like I have an obsession with books, and I have recently learned that I read wayy too much. I’m trying to find a place to upload my stories and people actually read them. Hopefully, this is the place.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Darker Days Than Nights
R
721
0
0
61
0

swap_vert

    Freya Hestner is a sixteen year old girl who was just released from the St. Hamilton psych ward. she is released into the hands of the Johnsons. 

    Owen Johnson is a man who cares, only, for his family, so when Freya is brought to him and his family, he cares very little for her. And she knows it. His husband, Cody, is nicer, but she knows a false facade when she sees one. Their son, Noah, is just like Owen. Uncaring. 

    This matters very little to Freya. She’s just trying to live out her last two years before she can be on her own. With her name tarnished, she knows it’ll be hard, but for Freya, when has life not been hard?

    This is all changes when she meets Paul Browning. He’s nothing unusual or special. He asks all the right questions, and like all therapists do, talks with little emotion. But there’s a problem. Paul has a ghost haunting him. His sister. 

    She seen his sister’s face before. The face that’s mottled beyond recognition. She knows it, but she doesn’t know from where. 

    She knows if she tells Paul, she’ll be right back in the hospital, but isn’t it time someone know what’s really going on in those homes? Isn’t it time that Freya let go? She wants people to know the truth. Her truth. Even if it means she goes back. She’s tired of hiding. 

    With each step, Freya realizes just how entangled she and Paul’s sister are. And she knows she’s on borrowed time. Paul’s sister’s killer is still out there, and he’s set his sight on Freya. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X