×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    Maliforian
    Maliforian
    Small time writer, my only work, Tales of the Four Kingdoms, first began on notebook paper in 2015 and has evolved into this work that has been modified heavily since its original edition. I've always wanted to create my own fantasy world with lore and depth. I joined the Navy shortly after graduating high school and it took years of my time away from writing. But I am back to see it through and I have huge plans for Tales of the Four Kingdoms so if you do start reading it, you are in for a treat.
    See more
campaign 催更 0
Tales of the Four Kingdoms
G
37.7K
1
8
457
0

The Four Kingdoms had to defend their home once already. Twenty years ago, the self-proclaimed, Lord Varamont launched a full-scale war on the inhabitants of the continent of Monmarolin. 

Using his enslaved demons, he made his way across the land slaughtering without prejudice. If they did not submit to his will, they would die. 

In the end of the four year long war, Lord Varamont was surrounded by the human, elf, and dwarven alliance. They had fought hard and had lost many but they had never given up.

Before the alliance could end the sadistic demon wizard, he used his last amount of magic to separate their forces, permanently. He split the entire continent into four islands and filled the empty space between with dark magic of his own creation.

Today, he makes his return to continue where he left off. And this time he would not face defeat.

X