×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Renee Goldie
    Renee Goldie
    ~Sleep Deprived Student here~
    I run on coffee to function T-T
    United Kingdom <3
    If you have something you want to chat about I'm all ears, though my Wi-Fi here sucks so it may take awhile to answer but don't let that discourage you, please message and comment I'll reply to as many as possible.
    I'll try to post weekly!!

    I'm a fantasy and dystopian writer. I love romances and Percy Jackson.

    My procrastination is notorious, so be warned.

    Love everyone <3 The world could be beautiful when we see that beauty and fill it to the brim. Don't focus on the negatives focus on the positive live your life to the fullest.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Love you all my lovely flowers, your life is like and unkept wild garden, full of life and surprises; so don't be afraid to get your hands dirty with a little hard work <3

    Location: Wonderland
    See more
The Forgotten Ones
PG-13
1.1K
3
6
273
0

What you don't know will kill you... 




Welcome, did I hook you with the title ;) This is a book directed for the ones who are capable enough to read, learn and know what has been read and written. If you don't like Fantasy, LGBTQ+, mentions of Abuse, mentions of death, or mature content this book is not for you. Turn back now or forever hold your peace.

Those who are willing, daring even, to read this I hope you enjoy and fall in love with the characters as much as I fell in love with writing them. I will publish every weekend and on some weekdays.. Lean back, get comfy and be prepared to be transferred into the world of the forgotten.

NOW Get ready the shows about to begin

:) 

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X