×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Jereldbearington
    Jereldbearington
    Hello there, i am Jereldbearington, my friends call me Jerbear. I Currently have an account on Fanfiction.net, this is how i found Penana. From one of my favorite writers, Tytonic. I love to write and am adicted to making people laugh, and enjoy a story. So i will try my best to help do just that! I will not release my real age, that would be weird. Ill give you a hint, i am young, and and idiot. Goodbye!, no Hello, not goodbye, because this is just the beginning. DUN DUN DUHHHHHH! XD. I will say that I am good with words for my age. ; )
    STINKING JESUS LIZARDZ OP
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Diary of Scythe
PG-13
5.0K
1
0
4.2K
0

This is a tale of a young man who was living a blissful life full of enjoyment and normalcy. That was until the woman of his dreams stabbed him through the heart and thrust him into a world of beasts and phantoms. The best part? They all wanted to destroy him and anyone like him. Given a new found power he barely knows how to control he must struggle through the world to discover who he is, and who he will be.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X