×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Tessa M.
    Tessa M.
    Hi! I'm Tessa (or Dory), I'm in my late 20s, and-obviously-I love to write! I enjoy spending my down time reading books and binging movies/shows.
    Preferred Book Types: mostly Adventure, Romance, Sci-fi, Action, and Futuristic Dystopian novels.
    Fav color = sky blue?

    FUN FACTS:
    ~I'm a Christian
    ~I'm related to “Pocahontas” (BTW: her real name was “Matoaka”; and Pocahontas is the name the jerk John Smith gave her, which means= “Spoiled Brat”) and she isn't the person Disney has portrayed; she was actually 14 when she met John Smith and his people.
    ~Achille's Heel: procrastination
    ~TV Show obsessed
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Blood Feud
PG-13
11.8K
1
6
4.3K
1

Laura Daniels is not just an identical twin—she's also a werewolf.

  Back from Winter Break, Laura befriends the quiet, off-putting but handsome new kid who's not as he seems...because now he's part of his cousin's pack; the Crowley's. When strange murders start happening in their small town, all signs point to vampires... Not only are they out for blood-they're out for REVENGE for what happened in the Daniels family's past!

  With new discoveries comes a whole new slew of responsibilities for Laura, and she has to overcome crazy odds in order to save her family from total annihilation...with the help of the Crowley 'wolf pack. Never really that involved in Pack Life before, Laura's about to find out exactly what it means to be a part of a pack...

Werewolf | Paranormal Romance | Teen Fiction


X