×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
All That I Wanted.
R
2.1K
1
0
1.2K
1

Ashley Porter moved to Huntington Beach, immediately learning that in high school, she was the new kid. Nonetheless, she became friends with another new girl who she would later become best friends with. But upon meeting the group of kids that most of the school was afraid of, Ashley loses her one friend - Gaining five in the process.

Her track record with love and dating isn't as perfect as some girls, but it isn't as wreck-less either. Men have never been her specialty.

Matt Sanders being a prime example of that.

But then there's always that counter example. And Ashley's counter example was Brian Haner Jr. Just his name sent a strange, never before experienced shiver up her spine. They'd been good friends since high school.

The question on Ashley's mind - As well as the rest of the gang's mind - Was simple.

How long would it be before Brian made the move? How long would it be before he realized that Ashley was something good for him? How long would it be before he let her slip through his fingers, just as he did in high school?

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X