×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Chrissy May
    Chrissy May
    Jacquel May is best described using the following words: Writer, Pop culture fanatic, Internet lover, Bookworm, and Introvert. Yet she sees herself as more of a Redhead, Journalist, Genius, Geek, and Killer Bunny Destroyer who will make up a story in her head before she goes to bed.

    All bad jokes aside, Jacquel is a lifelong fan of fantasy and science fiction. She grew up reading everything from "The Lord of the Rings" to the Redwall series. In the seventh grade, she once slapped the class bully across the face because he called her a Cthulhu and he didn't know what a Cthulhu was. Jacquel is also notorious for starting projects that she never finishes, as she claims that the stories grow too big to be contained in a small box.

    The kinds of stories Jacquel likes to write mainly fall into the science fiction and fantasy category, even though she also enjoys paranormal/urban fantasy. She also writes slice-of-life stories, which are more or less a watered down version of real life, and the problems that come from it.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Flaming Czar & the Magicborn
R
39.2K
2
0
5.7K
0

In this story, Czar Nicholas II and his wife, Alexandra, deal with not only ruling over a dying Russian empire, but they also deal with vampires and werewolves, who are trying to take over Russia. They also deal with Atlantean spellcasters, especially the dangerous and deadly Trichenberg family, whose youngest child they are keeping as their ward.

Between managing a dying empire, a corrupt court, and demanding family members, Nicholas must build an alliance with the Trichenbergs and bring the vampires and werewolves to heel, or else Russia will fall.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X