×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lalorain
    Lalorain
    Silently it crept trough the darkness. Step by step it grew closer to it's prey. Glowing eyes scanned the room, taking in every minute detail. The creature prepared itself to pounce, eyes locked on its target. Suddenly it sprung and attacked with ferocity! A light appearing as it ripped open it's prey and gorged itself on the innards. Startled by the intensity of the light the creature blinked. Finally it could finally be seen... It was me! Caught red handed eating a midnight snack I stare at you, eyes darting back and forth looking for an escape. Suddenly I shove a story at you and dart away as you are distracted by the strangeness of the creature that you just observed.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Virtue
PG-13
1.1K
1
1
2.9K
1

swap_vert
Virtue
      noun
 · a quality considered morally good or desirable in a person.

Growing up in a world where "virtues" measure your worth, what happens when you are apparently the one person without one? 

As disease spreads across the land killing crops, people, and animals alike, the Virtueless child must face an enemy she didn't expect - the truth. 

Ultimately, the Nightwalker will be left with a decision: what secrets should remain secrets, and which will be revealed to the rest of the world...

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X