×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Saket
    Saket
    Well, I grew up reading Shakespeare's and Wordsworth's, that makes me a firm believer in true eternal love, the one which is quite difficult to find in present world, i must say. I believe in simplicity and down-to-earthness. I can be tempted with sweet words, i am nicer to those who are nice and can be worse to scumbags and flaunters. I spend so much thinking about perfection that sometimes i get to pay for it without achieving anything. I may not be good at anything but i prefer to do things that bring me inner peace like writing, thinking about persons i care, knowing new cultures, traveling, reading, watching movies and of course my damn job of software's. So these are the 119 words about me in a nutshell.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Love Reincarnated
G Completed
8.7K
0
0
5.0K
1

It was the moment I had been longing for eternity. I felt as if the thunderbolts had hit me and cracked my chest open, spilling out my soul to unite with her, and be the one. I no longer belonged to myself as my eyes were locked on her face, my breath was whooshed out of my body and everything was frozen for a moment. The whole world seemed to vanish, and I had a feeling that we have known each other for a very long time. I didn’t want that moment to ever end as I had never been happier before. She had completed me, and I had found my inner peace.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X