×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    Werew
    Werew
    Hello, anyone wandering by my profile! I hope you find what you're looking for.

    I post chapters on a few different stories here and there. I am still slowly working on them all, but I might bounce around and update frequently or very infrequently. If you're looking for a new update on something I haven't touched in a while, feel free to send me a message or leave a comment requesting it. Sometimes it just takes a little nudge to get me back to work (no promises, though. Sometimes I just don't feel like a particular story)

    If you have interest in beta-reading or you want to be involved in any of my stories, likewise send me a message. I am more than happy to at least consider anyone :)
    See more
  • 編輯
    編輯 exisitingsouls編輯 Stormie Dawn
campaign 催更 0
The Trouble With Dragons
PG-13
18.8K
3
6
3.7K
2

Tolla just went to the market for thread. She never expected to come home with a dragon. Well, really, it's more like the dragon came home with her. 

When she gets unwillingly bound to a slightly insane adolescent dragon, her life is turned upside down. She's always been quiet, shy, and comfortable in her simple country life, but suddenly she is dragged into a life of fast-paced thrills and danger. It's a nightmare to her, but one that becomes even worse when she learns that her dragon Anichor is part of a larger work of magic. Nothing could have prepared her for what fate is about to make of them. 

(I'd love any feedback and suggestions if anyone enjoys this story-so-far enough to feel like putting in their two pence. Enjoy!)

[Updates are likely to be sporadic and far-between unless I suddenly get a lot of unexpected muse for this story. Interacting with the story/me somewhat increases the chance that I'll work on it more. Sorry to anyone who likes frequent updates; such is life.]

X