×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    superjosh250
    superjosh250
    It's been a while since I've been on Penana. I've grown since then. I still love to write though I have less time for. I still prefer the sci-fi and apocalyptic genre. However I've grown to appreciate that there are more serious issues that can be addressed through writing. Hopefully I'll be able to do so.
    This however is still Story Time Inc. Movements is not the goal, entertaining is. Stay tuned for updates in the feature.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ON STL: AT
G
363
0
0
1.9K
0

swap_vert

Hello everyone out there interested in this ongoing series. First off, thank you for the reading the story. Your reads continue to encourage me to keep going. And if you get the chance, check out my story To Rise Above.

Now the most vital thing to keep in mind about the story Star Trek Legacy is that this will focus more on the side of politics. That is my entire goal. Exploration and other pursuits is actually nice and all, and I will keep this in the story as much as I can, but power is the point of the series.

This is a special thing for the character Zoey Gaines. Here's a little information on the youthful child of this series.

Zoey Gaines was born June 5, 2414, 19 years ago from the current year 2433. She was taken in by the man you all know as Drew Brassen. Yes, you know the rather vile man. He trained her for the reason to benefit himself.

She's not really the type to tell on herself. So here's a few things to know about her. She loves vibrant colors...I mean she really likes vibrant colors. She loves weapons of the stabbing nature, basically anything that is a blade that can pierce people. She's fascinated with Astronomy of course. I mean how could you not be interested in the times of the stars.

Her personality is rather dark. She sees the bad side of everything rather than the light. She hates people in general and shes not really the type for crowds at all. She will disappear in a moment.

As far as her mother goes, no one really knows who that could have been. I'm sure you've all met Avarice Gaines...and one would wonder why in the world would a soul have anything to do with him.

The future for Zoey Gaines is pretty unsure but I can assure you it will be vibrant as he favorite colors.  So keep a look out for the latest Star Trek Legacy Episodes to come! This has been superjosh250! Keep reading, even if it's not me your reading.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X