×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    KittyCat
    KittyCat
    Hey everyone, my name is Cat. Im a literate, or well I think, writer. I write mostly about mythical creatures and magical situations. I'm trying to write more about crimes and ghostly shit, hopefully you guys have noticed that. Im on here mostly all the time so message me if ya want a lit friendship, other then that enjoy reading my books an please like them and follow me. That helps me a lot guys thank you.

    Also if you want me to update a new chapter for a book just message me and i'll get onto it.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Beginner Wolf
PG-13
2.8K
1
0
2.2K
2

Calum, a not so approachable werewolf. or well what ever you want to call him, meets face to face with the only thing that he can't say no to. Well if you guessed, its his mate. The thought of having a mate boggles his mind, his inner wolf thinks its a brilliant idea. Calum hasn't even been able to talk to a pup since they always seem to run away from his appearance. Okay so his coat his black and he has white horns, and his eyes are a golden color. So how does this make him dangerous? He doesn't even know himself. 

This pup that's supposed to be his mate never ran away, she only watched his ever movement. Did she already knew who he was to her? Or did Calum need to ask for a parenting book on raising a 20 year old pup. Who knows. But I know we'll see him fail at impressing her and well being the whole "parent"/"mate" figure the girl needs. And maybe we'll see some failure behind his mistakes as well, will this be fun or nah?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X