×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    JaysenDaniels
    JaysenDaniels
    My name is Jaysen Daniels and I've been into fantasy and sci-fi since I was a child. I've always enjoyed reading and watching movies of multiple genres but found fantasy and science fiction to be the most interesting. I hope to one day get all of my stories out there for all to enjoy.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
E.Stryder and The Medallion of Infinite Darkness
PG-13
1.8K
0
0
738
0

swap_vert

The War of the Ages ended nearly twenty years ago in the realm of Zalarion but the seeds of evil had already been sowed and began to bear their poisonous fruit. The taint of darkness slowly seeped through the great walls of the elfin kingdom of Galdyria and taken root within the home of heroes who pushed back the onslaught of the Dreth Knaught Legion. The darkest days had come but none was worse than the fall of the kingdom's beloved prince Daellien Shaaldrowbane.After being wrongfully accused and jailed for the murder of his father, Daellien makes a daring escape into the night with his earth-born wife and children. They returned to the earth realm but the danger was not far behind.Years later, the normal life his family tried to lead was changed forever as fate and a cloaked stranger met at the crossroads of destiny at their home one summer night.The visit opened a Pandora's box that brought to light a pathway filled with deception and shocking revelations.

Fantasy

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X