×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    j.L.Skirvin
    j.L.Skirvin
    I am Canadian born but reside seaside in California where summers are truly endless and strolling on sandy dunes in salty morning fog is a writer's great medicine restoring clarity so one can boil over a laptop's qwerty keys later~ I have authored four published novels, JAGUAR RAVENZ KING, ROLLINS OF STONE HOUSE, SNOW SIZZLING IN SOLEIL and FACE (Wisehouse Publishing elementa-selection.com and amazon.com/author/jlskirvin101. I currently have one complete manuscript awaiting galley edits plus two additional titles (one children's book) in progress. I have reviewed many works on Amazon. Two of my titles recently received recognition; FACE 'Finalist' Bookvana Award 2016 - Visionary category and SNOW SIZZLING IN SOLEIL 'Finalist' Bookvana Award 2016 - Young Adult category.


    See more
campaign Request update 0
JAGUAR RAVENZ KING
G
5.0K
0
0
3.0K
0

My second novel, ROLLINS OF STONE HOUSE spawned this work. In RSH, Rollins' father is author of mystery genre and Jaguar Ravenz King is nuanced as being part of a trilogy under similar titles. (Rollins is an orphaned child being raised in a shelter and comes to learn later in life of his birth father's identity through (aka pseudonym) Nils Belvoir's works)

JAGUAR RAVENZ KING (back cover annotation)

Anabaa, midwife to Queen Latezia delivers the chloroformed royal of a prince. Joy is cut short among the midwife and her attendants, Qiaona, Constance and Lizbett when a stillborn twin expels from the queen's womb. As Anabaa flees through secret passageways in panic with the tiny purplish-black corpse hidden in her apron events unfold and the infant miraculously revives. The surprised midwife swells with relief but before she can make her way back into the birthing chamber of heirs and replace the king's infant with its twin and their slumbering queen-mother she realizes with overwhelming horror King Breretyn has returned to the chamber and taken up his firstborn son and heir from his queen's arms. In this summer solstice hour the king holds forth the newborn prince above the balcony hand railing to the roaring cheers of his subjects. As the kingdom is launched into celebration Anabaa succumbs to darkness in the knowledge she harbors its royal twin outside the palace walls.




favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X