×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    j.L.Skirvin
    j.L.Skirvin
    I am Canadian born but reside seaside in California where summers are truly endless and strolling on sandy dunes in salty morning fog is a writer's great medicine restoring clarity so one can boil over a laptop's qwerty keys later~ I have authored four published novels, JAGUAR RAVENZ KING, ROLLINS OF STONE HOUSE, SNOW SIZZLING IN SOLEIL and FACE (Wisehouse Publishing elementa-selection.com and amazon.com/author/jlskirvin101. I currently have one complete manuscript awaiting galley edits plus two additional titles (one children's book) in progress. I have reviewed many works on Amazon. Two of my titles recently received recognition; FACE 'Finalist' Bookvana Award 2016 - Visionary category and SNOW SIZZLING IN SOLEIL 'Finalist' Bookvana Award 2016 - Young Adult category.


    See more
campaign Request update 0
ROLLINS OF STONE HOUSE
G
4.5K
0
0
3.0K
0

ROLLINS OF STONE HOUSE arose as an answer to the question of why one character in my debut novel, SNOW SIZZLING IN SOLEIL has only one name. While some might think this novel a sequel, it is also a stand alone work.

back cover annotation~

Police are called to a dark home when neighbors spot an abandoned naked child banging his fists against the windowpane during a thunderstorm's lightning flash. The child known simply as Rollins by way of the police report is delivered to the stone fortress that is Holy Father's House of Lambs Found where he is settled into the shelter of young Sister Elizabeth's arms. The chief of police tries to reassure Monsignor Philippe the child's stay is only for the night until its parents are found and charged with child endangerment but Monsignor knows that closer to the truth is Rollins' stay will be far longer as he grows behind the walls among the orphans and salvaged abused discards until he cones of an age and is turned out...

ROLLINS OF STONE HOUSE is published by Wisehouse/elementa-selection.com and available on Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com and all e-formats~

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X