×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    J Linz
    J Linz
    Hi! Amateur writer of space opera, superhero, romance and fanfiction stories. Interests include music, sports, crocheting, writing, food and a certain Martian. Married with no children but a dog who I love with all my heart. Born and raised in Memphis, TN but now living in the state of Maryland.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Beyond the Milky Way
PG-13
41.7K
1
0
13.7K
1

When a group of strangers receive the same vague letter from the president of the United States, they have no idea the meaning of it until they gather in Washington, D.C. The group learn that they were hand-picked to represent Earth in an intergalactic race in another galaxy! Led by Indycar sensation, Bradley Smith and former Marine cannoneer, Lindsay Rose, what will the Earth team encounter when they travel beyond the Milky Way?

Contains mild language and situations.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons, living or otherwise, is unintentional and purely coincidental. I am not affiliated with any brand name company mentioned nor do I make any monetary value with the writing of this story. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X