×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lizzy100
    Lizzy100
    Hi, my name is Lizzy and I've been writing fanfiction since elementary. Currently, I'm a junior or senior in college. I'm finishing my last few semesters up at Glendale Community College. I live in the Glendale/Phoenix area Arizona and I'm a very friendly person once you get to know me. I can be quite talkative depending on the conversation and I love making new friends, although in person I'm very shy until I get to know you. I found this site by looking up sites that are similar to Wattpad, since Wattpad has so many maintenance issues that it's not even funny. I've given up on Wattpad, which is sad since I've been a member since high school. So, I'm transferring from Wattpad over to this site, although I do also have fanfiction.net and Quotev. If you'd like to follow me on Fanfiction, you can find me under Lizzy100. If you'd like to follow me on Quotev, you can find me under Katherine100 as well as Lizzy1992. Another thing about me is that I love animals, but I'm afraid of snakes. My favorite animals are dogs, cats, and horses and I'm a country girl at heart. I'm new at writing my own stories, though I do have a few of my own stories written. For a while, I've been working on a part two of one of my werewolf stories. Don't be afraid to talk to me. If there's anything else you'd like to know, don't be afraid to ask me.
    See more
Supernatural/V.D. crossover: New Friendships
G
1.7K
0
0
1.4K
0

Summary: Sam and Dean go on a case and end up in Mystic Falls, Virginia. What happens when they run into vampires, hybrids, a Vampire Hunter, a doppelganger, and etc.? Will they become friends, or will they be enemies? 

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X