×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Adara02やさしい心
    Adara02やさしい心
    I love Anime, I love to go to school as a softmore, i love to draw, read, read manga, and i love to write as well. What else is there to tell? Oh, i also love to sing and listen to music. I never travel anywhere without my mp3 player, oh i also love nightcore, dubstep, nightstep, and i love japanese music.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Moonlight Crap
PG-13
1.4K
0
1
1.8K
1

swap_vert

If losing her parents, being taken in by a abusive foster mom, and lving in the dark side of New Orleans wasn't enough, Shiri has lost the last two things that kept her feeling happy. With Shiri's eldest brother Sora running out when he was 16 to go after their parents killer, Shiri thought at least she would have her second brother by her side, but not soon after, he, Wren, falls ill with the same disease that killed their mom shortly before she was shot as well. Now in a coma state for so many years, Shiri has lost the glint in her eyes, but what happens when new clues about her elder brother surface? and Shiri gains an unlikely ally in Sora's best friend, The perverted Alex, her next door neighbor. And what will she do when she knows very well the Alex knows more of the story than he's letting on?

What will be the conclusion to the story of The Elusive brother, the Ill brother, and the Empty sister? Will Wren get any better, or will his condition finally kill him? will Shiri find her eldest brother? or does she even want to?

And what will happen with Shiri And Alex?

swap_vert

X