×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Marissa The Fangirl
    Marissa The Fangirl
    The name is Marissa.
    Writer, Fangirl, dreamer. I just do what I love.
    Other hobbies are reading, drawing, singing and sleeping (if that counts as a hobby).
    Love my work, my idols, my fandoms and food.
    Aspiring to be a professional writer soon.

    I'm such a random person, by the way. So, beware! xD
    See more
Love me, Hate me
PG-13
18.0K
0
0
4.5K
0

Music is the voice of the soul.
Hatred and love are two opposite concepts.
However, they have more in common than what one may think.
Both are better expressed through music.


[AU] To find a new place to live is the greatest concern of Benjamin Burnley to the danger of losing his home after the sad demise of his aunt. Without a steady job or enough money to keep a house on his own, he is forced to abandon everything and find a new home that suits his needs.
Toronto seems to be the perfect city to start over again and reach for his dream of becoming a legend of the metal alternative.

There's where he meets the rocker Adam Gontier, singer of a local band, by finding out that he rented a room. At the same time, a great opportunity knocked on his door, getting him closer to his goal.
However, the relationship between Ben and Adam took an unexpected turn.
What began as a potential friendship soon turned into a fraught rivalry.

How to live under the same roof with someone who you can not stand?



"Love me, hate me. I don't care."

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X