×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Miss Anderson
    Miss Anderson
    Howzit going?! Check out my newest book for the Unbroken series on Amazon. Also, check out my other novel "A Country Not your Own." I love Christ and fellowship and animals and am a future veterinarian. I also love horseback riding, reading, photography and of course, WRITING. Some of my favorite genres are dystopia, romance, adventure, and bildungsroman (coming-of-age). I also enjoy anime and mangas. All of these are reflected in the Unbroken series. Some of my favorite authors are: Erin Hunter (Warrior Cats series), Veronica Roth (Divergent), Kiera Cass (Selection Series), Jane Austen, and Alice Hoffman (the foretelling). I am part Native American and African American and love reflecting these in my novels.
    See more
Princess at Arms
PG-13
691
0
0
409
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

Would you be brave enough to go against the throne and a thousand years of tradition to be with the one you love? Would you be brave enough to take the chance, even if you do not know if she loves you back? After all, you come from two different worlds, literally. In her world, the politics are changing, and all they know is slowly crumbling. Like the warriors of Sparta, they are trained from a young age to go into battle. In his world, he enjoys the luxury of being heir to a powerful two-hundred year old throne. What are the odds that she would come? But, with a leap of faith, Yasu takes a magnificent chance...

A twist on Cinderella with a dystopian, action packed twist.  The ingredients to this sister story, parallel to Heiress of Flight, also available here on Penana. 

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X