×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    KalveryaJohansson
    KalveryaJohansson
    Kalverya Johansson is a twenty-two year old author and creator of the Nephalem Universe, who lives in Northern Territory, Australia. In the small city of Palmerston where she was raised. In her free time when she's not writing. She enjoys, karate and sitting home alone watching anime, DC comics and Marvel comics when she's not reading books online or offline. All of which are responsible for her over-active imagination.

    The Nephalem's Trial, Vampyrus, Howl of a Wolf and Temptress were originally published under her maiden name. Due to a desire for a pen name Kelvia chose, Kia Scarlette in hopes everyone will enjoy her new pen name as she does.

    NOTE: The Nefaliem's Trial, Vampyrus, Howl of a Wolf and Temptress are all currently being re-written as such her stories will be released on here for your entertainment. Except for her newest release 'The Dragon Knight' under the pen-name JK Tortora.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Dark Temptation 1: Temptress
R Completed
3.7K
2
8
2.8K
0

In modern Australia, Lena Johansson never had an easy life. From bullying to social segregation she fought against the odds. Determined to construct a bright future for herself. But when one glance, one conversation falsely slanders Lena a paedophile. She's forced to leave the one thing that kept her on the straight and narrow.

With her future now destroyed and her chance to rebuild her reputation—ruined. She's left with no other option than to lure and seek vengeance by those who did her wrong and of those who continue to do wrong. A vigilante some call her. Others a Hunter. Some insist on delivering what she handed to them in return thoroughly. While others are shocked to uncover what has become of the calm but happy twenty year old Lena Johansson.

But when a wanted international assassin takes interest in Lena's natural talent for combat, he recruits her. Giving her the necessary sense of belonging and purpose once more.

Sometimes good girls, go bad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: *Mature themes, violence and course language* Not suitable for persons under eighteen.

X