×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    L.X. Weiss
    L.X. Weiss
    Hello! I'm L.X. I began writing when I was much younger although I was never completely serious about it. I just participated in the writing contests my elementary school offered. I always did it for fun. Now that I'm older and I have to figure out what to do with my life soon, I've returned and want to pursue writing seriously. It's also a great coping skill for me. I hope you enjoy my content.

    See more
campaign Request update 0
Traitor of the Crown
PG-13
9.4K
2
12
6.7K
2

***4-7-18 I am going on a bit of a break to make my story stronger. This introduction and the chapters that follow will not be the same. There will be slight differences. Please await my return. The only reason I'm not simply removing the story completely is so that people can still enjoy what I already have. 

Ruan Linshad's life was never normal. She, with all the might she could muster up, tried to make the best of it, but alas, nothing truly made sense. How often do parents disappear without a trace? How often do you forget half of your childhood, only to remember things of little to no importance? There's even that name of which she couldn't speak of. Nothing. Made. Sense.

As if things couldn't get any stranger, Canus Tranx strolled in out of nowhere, bringing a load of disarray along with him. At least, that's what it seems like. His arrival was chaotic enough without the royal order being sent out a week later. They were searching for the "Traitor of the Crown". None of this can be a coincidence. Just what has he done to upset the royals and what will Ruan get herself into trying to find out? 
- A note from the author: This is my first novel so please go easy on me. I'd greatly appreciate feedback. Don't forget to like and comment so I'll know that I'm doing something right and so that I can interact with my readers. Thank you for taking a look at my story. 

X