×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    WolfFire19
    WolfFire19
    I love writing stories better then making friends to be honest. I make more stories everyday then i do meeting someone new. I tend to be rude as others say because of how i use my words to talk. But i hope you guys enjoy reading my stories then listening to me speak. Have a blessed day.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Through The Mist (Book 1)
PG-13
1.7K
0
0
1.2K
0

Through The Mist came about in my head recently about a girl who is shunned for what she believes in and what her religion is. Her family forces Christianity on her instead of accepting her for what she is.

The reason it popped into my head is that is exactly what I am going through right now in my time. No one accepts me for who I am and forces their religion on me. This will become triggering for some viewers, if you do not want that to happen do not read this book.

~~~~

Hi there, my name is Scarlet Wolf and I'm a Wiccan. No, I'm not evil in any way, yes, I cast spells and rituals but there for good and for me to harmonize myself with the Mother Earth and Father Sun. I cast protection Rituals and spells to protect me and the ones I love. No one accepts me for who I am and thinks they can change me by forcing another religion on top of mine.

I cry almost every night wishing they can just say 'I'm proud of you for doing something you believe in', but that will never happen...maybe someday they will, but I don't have much hope left...

What will happen when suddenly people start disappearing after a strange mist appears every night? What could it be that's taking these people? And who is this strange boy that shows up asking for help? A War?! What?!

Let's see what happens in this adventurous tale of Scarlet White and Through The Mist.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X