×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    WolfFire19
    WolfFire19
    I love writing stories better then making friends to be honest. I make more stories everyday then i do meeting someone new. I tend to be rude as others say because of how i use my words to talk. But i hope you guys enjoy reading my stories then listening to me speak. Have a blessed day.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Welcome to The Show
PG-13
1.4K
0
0
911
1

I didn't think it would end like this...being stabbed in the back and betrayed by the ones I loved the most. Please, whoever finds this...right my wrongs and make this place a better one, don't make the same mistakes I did. Please...help us...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys, it's me WolfFire! And I thought I would create another story to keep your interest! This one is a little different then the one book I am working on currently and I do apologize for not uploading a new chapter which I will soon. This one book came to me just yesterday and it wouldn't stay out of my head. And to be even more mysterious I will not really tell you what's it about until you read more in the chapters. :) Hope you don't mind! Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy this book as much as I do.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X