×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    EndlessMidnightMoon
    EndlessMidnightMoon


    Links:

    https://www.patreon.com/endlessmidnightmoon
    https://endlessmidnightmoon.wordpress.com


    She is an aspiring writer who can be found on RoyalRoadLegends and on Wordpress with my personal blog, also she is expanding to other sites. She spends her time writing serials, which are heavily inspired by history, intrigue and fantasy. With as touch of fantasy and gothic fiction. She spends most of her time reading and watching anime. She is also a student who is majoring in IT and hopes to be able to live off her writing, although it will rarely be her only interest. She lives in the Singapore, a small island surrounded by sea with her family.

    Collaboration is on a case by case basis, and depends on how passionate or interested she is in your ideas or works. She will rarely co-write anything, because she just has too many things on her plate as it is,

    If you want to support her, please go towards her Patreon.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
InTheEndlessMidnight
PG-13
1.9K
0
1
9.2K
0

A place for updates, sometimes extra scenes or explanations if it really seems necessary. All else can be found on my patreon. And some extra information if you're really into it.

And I will answer any comments or questions which I find interesting on here. It will from week to week, and even comments on the blog will get the same treatment if it is about questions. 

X