×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    BrittBits
    BrittBits
    I'm a writer of different genres. Nothing is outside my comfort zone, so my stories can go from very heartwarming to gory and graphic. If you are a reader that likes spontaneous romance, cut throat death scenes and female protagonists, give me a read. I will update as often as possible, but i ask my readers to criticize when necessary and tell me how you are enjoying it. I love interacting and conversation. I also love Karaoke... And Cheese...
    See more
campaign 催更 0
Breaking Boundaries
R
63.7K
0
2
8.6K
1

swap_vert

1. This story came from my friend Val. She was giving me story time and inspired me to write this. It is the fourth book I've written so far, but one of my favorites so it will be the first one.

2. This story follows two woman. Alexandra (Queen) who is trying to rule through chaos, and Krea (Knight) who finds out that everything she had ever known was a lie. They grew up in two different worlds, but under the same roof. Krea was a peasant who's dream was to become a knight. Alexandra was royalty. They had crossed paths at a young age and grew up to become best friends. Eventually the stars aligned and they grew feelings for each other. Bad news... It just so happens to happen when the Cao Kingdom units all other Kingdoms to turn against Queen Alexandra. Can the Queen keep order and peace? Will Krea ever find out about her past? Or fear her future? 

3. I am hoping you guys enjoy it and give me feedback. I've never been good with descriptions of books, but hey... Why not?

swap_vert

X