×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    BrittBits
    BrittBits
    I'm a writer of different genres. Nothing is outside my comfort zone, so my stories can go from very heartwarming to gory and graphic. If you are a reader that likes spontaneous romance, cut throat death scenes and female protagonists, give me a read. I will update as often as possible, but i ask my readers to criticize when necessary and tell me how you are enjoying it. I love interacting and conversation. I also love Karaoke... And Cheese...
    See more
campaign 催更 0
After It All
R
6.4K
0
0
2.1K
0

1. I've always been intrigued with different end of the world scenarios. Do I want any of this to actually happen? No... I love Wifi too much, but it is very interesting to see different point of views. This is just another version of the hundreds in my head.

2. They just wanted a normal camping trip. Their last time hanging out before they finish college and go their own ways... What they didn't expect, was everything and everyone they know and love, to be destroyed. Vick, John, Alex, Tes and Riley will have to adapt to survive, and fight every step of the way...

3. This story is taking me a very long time due to lack of ideas. Major writers block, but I wrote a couple chapters and maybe I can get some opinions? 

favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!

X