×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Insha Shameem
    Insha Shameem
    Hey!
    Welcome to my page!

    'Women putting other women down is like telling the world that you're more worried about your 'competition' than your own progress'. [Shoutout to girls who smile at and compliment other girls, Y'all are amazing]

    https://www.wattpad.com/user/Inshax
    I'm on WattPad too, so check me out @Inshax
    I'm currently writing a book called 'Wills and Cruises' on WattPad. I'm thinking about publishing it here, but I'm new to Penana, and maybe I will after I get to know my way around it.

    I didn't draw my profile picture *sigh* so please don't @ me. If I knew who drew it, I'd gladly give them credits.

    -Feminist❤
    -Rainy days and Blasting songs❤
    -Read. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
    - I don't just buy books, I adopt them❤
    -I work under a pseudonym for a reason. Co-operation would be respected :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Cheat Code [Book 1] | Uploaded on Wattpad
PG-13
4.0K
0
0
1.9K
1

Every moment, every second, they search for an escape.

Every month, two new teenagers are introduced to Elsi, the island the Siers have known as far as they can remember. One every fortnight, was the cycle for the past two and a half years. Every fortnight, the new addition is assigned to a trainer until the next fortnight, when the next addition is brought in. New siers have to stay under their trainer's guidance until they're ready to choose an Elder, which determines what they'll be doing to help survive.

Aria, came into Elsi like all the others did, in a wooden crate through the ground, waking up with no memories. The only unusual thing is, Aria has been having flashbacks of the life that was taken from her. 

Aria makes new friends, new enemies, a new family. Her objective now is to serve towards their greater purpose: to find a way out, for better or worse...

"Within every Dystopia, there's a little Utopia" - Margaret Atwood

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, and events are either a product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual people (living or dead) or an actual event, is purely coincidental.

There will be parts of the story with explicit language and other mature content. Please read at your own discretion.

Any content extracted, manipulated, or distributed is unacceptable without a permission statement from the author. This story is all rights reserved to the author.

Thank you,

The Author

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X