×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    WerewolfBerserker
    WerewolfBerserker
    Hi, I'm WerewolfBerserker. I'm an Action Sci-fi and Werewolf writer. My stories are updated frequently, but not in a schedule of any kind. If you want to see more stories published, give that follow button a click! My werewolf-related books are extremely atypical, not pure horror, not dramatic or romantic, but my own special brand that focuses mainly on just how awesome they are.

    My writing hobby began when I was around 4 years old. I loved werewolves and aliens, and still do to this day. The idea of an infinite plane really caught my attention and sparked the inspiration for many of my early stories. My liking for werewolves has been around since I can remember, only growing stronger as I was exposed to them more often.

    Some of my best work is in my new books, Geminia, Uthrum, and Mjythmael.

    My stories often use mature language, intense violence, blood and gore, so don't read them if you're easily offended.

    All of my books are very action oriented, though there are elements of a bit of every genre in each story.

    I'm a gun nut, so I have kind of a habit of using specific firearms in my books, so If you come across a weapon in my books which you are unfamiliar with, imfdb.org is a wonderful site that could clue you in.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Geminia
R
5.5K
1
0
2.3K
0

The year is 1776, and many a pirate crew seek fortune and glory. But the sea is changing in mysterious ways, and tales of a so-called "Second World" are told in hushed voices. Are these lands real? Or merely the result of drunken hallucinations and myths? Follow Captain Aryx Wolfire in his adventures through these lands of legends, in Geminia.
favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X