×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    wyntraureole
    wyntraureole
    What's good my loves,

    It's not common for me to fill out this little bio box only because i never have anything important about me to tell; i would usually have you read my stories and like/dislike me based on my story telling. But i'm trying something new and i'm going to give you all some very important and personal facts about me.

    1. My favorite hobby is to draw [i decided to keep writing and reading out]
    2. My guilty pleasure is Orange Fanta
    3. I'm Bisexual [i'm totally open to talking about sexuality or anything at all]
    4. I want to be an author and travel to help diversify my stories
    5. I am left-handed
    6. I run Track and Cross Country [school record holder for the 4x800m]
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Fate
PG-13
2.5K
3
5
5.8K
2

Zaida, Dalia and Felice were born to three different couples but their destinies were intertwined years before their parents were even born. Klotho, Lakhesis and Atropos are the daughters of Zeus and Themis, they were given the ability to manipulate the lives of both mortal and immortal. As they aged their powers weakened causing for the sisters to select three mortal girls by the names of Nona, Decuma and Morta. This pattern has continued throughout the years until 1988, when three baby girls were born in The George Washington University Hospital in Washington D.C.

Any and all help is welcome from Co-writers to Beta Readers. Please send in a collab' request so we can get started.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X