×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    AuthenticElle
    AuthenticElle
    Greetings! My name is Elle. I'm a young writer from the western United States. I enjoy writing, reading and drawing in my free time. I have three dogs, Pepper, Sophie and Bella. My favorite genres to read and write are sci-fi and fantasy.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
After The Flood
PG
23.0K
0
0
1.5K
1

swap_vert

A/N
I thought of this book during a documentary. The documentary was titled Before The Flood.


The world has been destroyed in the search for advancement.

Technology is all but gone. Of the billion people left on the planet, only the richest, luckiest and smartest have access to electronics. People born outside of those circles have to fight for their lives, literally.

Half of the world is frozen in the coldest winter ever. Constant snow, ice and freezing temperatures make everyone there adjust to unimaginable weather

    The other half of the world is locked into scale-breaking temperatures. No rain, snow or lakes ever form there. Water must be transported in for the millions stuck in the heat.

Christina was born into the cold. She has adjusted to life in arctic Florida. After hearing about a group called Precision Horizons looking for the smartest individuals to save the planet, she decides she has no other choice but to find them.

Is anyone what they seem? Will Christina save the planet or be destroyed with it?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X